We take our rights as well as the rights of others seriously. Should you find any of the items below, please fill out the form and send to our DCMA agent. We will take all appropriate measures to protect all parties rights. Although the form has detailed fields, please make sure to include:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the infringed copyright;
- identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party (e.g., the address, telephone number, or email address);
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner; and
a statement that information in the complaint is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)(B) states that if a complaining party does not substantially comply with these requirements, its notice will not serve as “actual notice” for the purpose of Section 512.
As soon as the form is received and reviewed we will take the following steps:
- expeditiously remove or disable access to the material that is claimed to be infringing;
- notify the author or comment that the material has been removed so that they may file a counter-notice should they wish;
- if proper counter-notice is provided, notify the copyright holder and provide a copy of that counter-notice; and
- if proper counter-notice is provided and if the copyright holder does not file suit within 10 business days, restore the removed material.