Common Auto Insurance questions:
- What is the difference between Collision and Comprehensive coverage for my auto?
- Collision Insurance
- Collision insurance laws may vary by state, but generally, this insurance covers a loss to the insured’s vehicle caused by its impact with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive Coverage
- Comprehensive insurance laws may vary by state, but generally, this insurance protects against any loss or damage to an automobile except those caused by collision or by upset; for example, glass replacement, towing and labor coverage, or coverage against fire or theft.
- Collision Insurance
- What is the difference between bodily injury liability coverage and medical payments coverage?
- Bodily Injury Liability coverage pays for injuries you or anyone covered under your policy may cause to others. Medical Payments coverage pays for reasonable medical expenses for you or your passengers, regardless of who caused the accident. Some states require passengers to first seek reimbursement under their own automobile policy.
- Is my child who is covered under my policy still covered by my policy while driving someone else’s car?
- If your child is a resident of your household and will have use of your vehicle, he or she should be listed on the policy in order to be covered while driving a vehicle included on the policy. If your child is driving someone else’s car with their permission, the other person’s insurance often covers the damage.
- How do I know if I am getting a good deal?
- By doing a quick auto insurance price comparison using a quote comparison tool.
- Is auto insurance mandatory?
- Yes, auto insurance is mandatory in every state across the U.S., but insurance carrying laws and minimum limits vary by state. To make sure you have the right insurance, visit your state government’s transportation website.
- Are there different insurance coverage types?
- How to read my Personal Auto Insurance policy?
- How YOU can save money when adding Teenagers to your family auto insurance
- Autonomous vehicles: Auto liability shift to manufacturers
- Do you know your responsibilities after an auto accident?
- Rental car reimbursement coverage
- Top 5 Insurance Quote comparison tools
Please follow and like us: